Located in village Staniszów in Jelenia Góra Valley. Standard ****.
We are happy to invite you to Hotel Spa Palace Staniszow – one of the most beautiful palaces and parks in the Lower Silesia an incredible place in the heart of the Giant Mountains.
Since 2001, the present owners have started to restore this former seat of the von Reuss family to the forgotten glory. A historical character of the restored interiors, the romantic English Landscape Park with alleys and ponds, an individual décor of the hotel rooms, exquisite cuisine and warm and family atmosphere are distinctive features of Hotel Spa Palace Staniszow. It was highly recognised as the best restored palace by the heritage conservator authority. It has been honoured with two prestigious awards recently: the Luxury Brand of the Year 2010 and “Liczyrzepa” (the legendary ghost of the Giant Mountains) award in the category of the Best Hotel in Jelenia Gora district! In the historic interiors of our elegant restaurant, you can savour an exquisite cuisine prepared from the locally products and special offer – Gourmet Menu. We are located in the south – western part of Poland, between the German and Czech border, approximately 6 kilometers from the Jelenia Gora with historic market square and many monuments and only a 15-minutes drive from Karpacz, where is a main base for mountain hiking.
At your disposal are:
- 34 stylish double rooms and 4 suites, including a representative suite „Four Seasons” in the main building and „Suite at the gate” in the Bachelor’s House
- Bar, restaurant, cafe
- Rose terraces
- Ballroom with two cabinets
- Bathing pond in the English landscape park
- Spa with swimming pool, saunas and Jacuzzi
- Treatment Rooms
- Art Gallery with the exhibitions and shop with regional products
In addition, we offer:
- numerous cultural events, including Staniszow Music Festival
- carriage rides, horseback riding and sleigh rides
- rent a bike
- guided tours and our suggestions of the most attractive hiking trails around the area (at the hotel reception you will find a map of the area, tourist attractions and bike paths)
- many more on request